1 – INTRODUCTION
1.1 How Do We Collect Information?
Most of the information you provide is directly supplied by the user by registering for an account or when you write an online review. Certain data is collected via technological processes, such as the IP address of your computer.
1.2 How Do We Use the Information Collected?
The reason for the information that is collected about you is to provide high-end security and top-quality services. Additionally, it serves other functions like the prevention of fraud, direct communication between two people, digital marketing, and ensuring the integrity of the marketplace.
To learn more about how the data supplied by the authors are used, read below the line.
We’ll provide you with our services such as hosting for your website as well as an account that is active that allows you to run the site and to use the data for analysis and optimization. Other uses are:
- Recognize you as an account holder with a valid account each time you log in or revisit the site.
- Improve and update our services and website.
- You will receive our newsletter if you have you’ve signed up.
- Follow the various rules and regulations that apply to the field; based on the demands of government as well as public agencies.
- Verify your review to ensure that they are genuine
- We would like to see you write more reviews.
- Inform the business you reviewed a product or service and that you used this HayvanDestek platform to assess all aspects of your experience.
- Be notified when your review is awarded five stars or received negative feedback.
- Answer any question in your mind and offer satist=factory customer support.
- Make sure you contact us immediately when your content is marked as inappropriate by a particular company or another user. We may ask for proof to confirm the legitimacy of the content.
- Allow users to connect using a social sharing feature. It allows members of our network they can connect with any HayvanDestek user via any social platform of their choice using the information that we provide.
- It is important to highlight which users of a social network are also users on our platform, which increases confidence among community members. This also improves review quality as well as user experience on the website.t
- Follow our terms and conditions.
- Guard the operation of the company as well as its associates by prioritizing privacy, rights, and security.
- Integrate audits, data monitoring as well as fraud monitoring. create new products and services. Other purposes within the company include improving the site by recognizing trends and assessing the effectiveness of the marketing campaign that is to improve the business operations of the company.
We also make use of the information you supply in several specific methods to notify us and request your express approval.
1.3 Why We Collect Information
The reason for collecting personal information is to:
- Meet the various legal obligations to ensure smooth operation in the business, and within the legal framework of established laws.
- Establish, defend, or assert legal rights, in cases that require it.
- Accept our terms of the contract with you.
- Respect legitimate business interests such as our services, and any third-party interests which do not override any user’s rights or interests.
There are a few reasons for data collection that are similar, and we are required to gather that data. However, in certain instances when you have given your permission to us to process your personal information it is easy to contact us and request to withdraw your consent at any time. For instance, if you sign up for our email newsletters, you can effortlessly manage the subscription and unsubscribe from the newsletter. Be aware that your personal information is processed only in the cases outlined in the preceding paragraphs however, you are entitled to all rights as a user.
When you post reviews or visit HayvanDestek to create a review or use the HayvanDestek website, it is necessary to will share some of your personal information with HayvanDestek. These personal details are further used to reach various business efficiency goals. Take the time to read this document to learn about the information we gather and how we use it, and what rights you are entitled to regarding privacy protection for your data.
2. Master data
When a profile is created through the website and the site auto-creates an account for personal use (HayvanDestek account) for the person who created it. The process is used to store personal data about the account owner, and the data gathered are:”
- Username (public information),
- A passcode that is highly encrypted and secure,
- email address, as well as
- The geolocation feature and the country (country information is publicly available).
This information is vital to setting up a functioning account, which allows you to post reviews on the site.
Additionally, users can opt to add some additional details to their profiles. You can include a name, picture, or description of your profile, and gender along with the language and location. The additional information you add to your profile will be visible to the public.
HayvanDestek HayvanDestek provides high-quality articles and connects these to their profile to enhance the experience of users visiting the profile. Additionally, it promotes other reviews by users who are similar to them. It’s up to the user to set up an anonymous account, and it is dependent on the type of information that is shared, for instance, usernames.
2.1 Data is in the reviews or ratings
If a new review of the company is published by a user, we gathered the information from the users and included it in the reviews and ratings.
- The name of the business was examined
- The title and contents of the article
- The sale or service experience is what the review is discussing (definition of “Service Experience” in our Guidelines for Review)
- Evaluation of your Service Experience in the Company (1-5 stars)
- Your product’s score (1-5 stars)
- Your Service Experience’s Location
- The date of publication of the review, if it has been updated the date on which content was edited
- A reference or order number, if it’s provided by the author or the company
If the business asks for documents to confirm your Service Experience, we invite you to not share any information that is sensitive or confidential about anyone else or yourself. We only collect the requested information for the purpose(s) stipulated in our request.
2.2 Data about your views, likes, and the value of your review can be for reviewers
When readers find a review helpful, or when they “like” what you wrote on our site We collect this data. We also gather data such as the number of people who have read your review and the percentage who shared it with friends. We do not track users who are that are not logged into and haven’t reviewed your reviews. If there is a chance that you “like” other writers’ reviews, we’ll be able to get the information as well. Websites are created with an algorithm so that they’re unable to locate the vast majority of the time.
2.3 Notifications to Us
If you’re a victim through any review or write-up that you believe violates our User Guidelines offered by us We invite you to let us know. Users send an email to us with additional information such as a description of the particular review. The information we collect comprises:
- The review you have notified us about
- The date of the submission of the report
- The reason you believe you violate the guidelines and the like.
2.4 The information is sourced from different services, such as social networks such as Facebook
Your HayvanDestek profile is equipped with the option of linking your account to all of your other social profiles, including Facebook and Instagram (“Social Networks”). If users choose this option the platform automatically gathers various types of information based on the privacy settings for these Social Networking Sites. Information made public on the platform is the first to be kept as well as the basic information about the user will be collected from us, namely:
- Name and/or usernames on the platform
- Registered email address
- Profile photo
- Your social networks
If you make a request to link the profile of your social media with your HayvanDestek profile and you request to connect, you will be informed about the data we gather. You will be provided with an authorization window to take the necessary steps.
Furthermore, it is dependent on the user’s preferences on the length of time he would like to connect both profiles. You can unblock both profiles with your HayvanDestek account. After this, HayvanDestek will delete your unique Social Network ID. It will also remove its own social media account. The profile photo on Facebook or Instagram will remain in the HayvanDestek profile until you change it separately.
Every time a site has been visited, the site will sign the settings for the browser of the computer as well as the IP address. The browser settings comprise the type of browser that is used to browse the site, its timeline, and the language used by the browser.
3.1 Settings and Location
We record the IP address of your device each time you visit our site. The ID is the identification code that is that allows you to browse our site’s reviews.
Settings for browsers could include the type of browser utilized, the language it is using, and the time zone. The information collected is used to track the device or computer that was that is used to perform illegal acts or other misdeeds that are connected to our website. We also make use of this feature to determine your location at a city-level approximate to help us understand the terms and conditions that apply to you based on the location of your computer.
4. Digest emails and newsletters
If you are opt-in to our newsletters or other similar services for email, we save your email address as well as your preferences for our newsletters. If you wish to stop receiving the newsletter or another email subscription, you can unsubscribe using a simple process. Log in to your account, then go to the settings for your email, and then select unsubscribe. In case you cannot stop receiving our newsletters, contact us at admin@HayvanDestekcom.
You are entitled to challenge how we handle your data or ask us to limit the processing. Check out the following paragraph 12 for further information.
If you’d like more details about the legal basis that we use for processing your personal information, please call us. Data Protection Officer (DPO) (see 14 below).
5. Information about personal data
Personal data can be swathed across platforms in a variety of ways, however, there are limitations to the sharing of specific profiles. Online platforms and websites offer a user interface that is customized that is distinct from one another. Personal settings as well as other security settings should always be maintained when using such platforms and granting permissions.
5.1 The disclosure of your personal information on the site
HayvanDestek can be described as an online platform for reviews, which is designed to let you share your experiences on the site. This process allows readers who are interested in the company or product to gain insight from your experience. If a review is published in detail, we share specific details about the author, such as:
- Your username
- reviews you’ve written
- Your country or location
5.2 Other information that you published on the information you shared on your Social Networks
If you plan to use a pseudonym to become a writer on HayvanDestek make sure you do not select your real name for the username. This will reveal your identity whether in whole or in part. It is based on the amount of information the user gives and determines if the profile is anonymous or not.
Take care and be cautious when deciding what information to provide for public disclosure on the site.
5.3 Master Data and other details: In the event of any kind of activity, like review writing or Log-in, username, location as well as any other information that you provide will be displayed on the site. The company you write about may be informed of what you have written in your review. To limit access, you can do so via the Account Settings.
5.4 geo-location If you leave an online review, we utilize the IP address of your device for estimating your location in the closest state. It is an automatic system of the world wide web. The information is accessible to any other website users too.
Reviews that you have found helpful: When you find important reviews for yourself and are happy with the work you have done by “liking” it, other users on HayvanDestek can view the reviews you enjoy.
5.5 Social Media: When you connect your account to a social media platform the data collected is your name, profile picture, date of birth, as well as where you are from. These details are subject to the privacy settings you set on social media. Consequently, the amount of information that you post on Facebook can allow you to be identified on their site. Others can also find the reviews you’ve posted.
If you choose to protect your identity using a pseudonym for the HayvanDestek username, you should be aware that you do not connect to a social network(s) that could result in results that are different. This could reveal you’re true identity to visitors to the site and break the pseudonym that you developed. In addition, if some of your friends are also users of HayvanDestek We will show this “Connection” on the websites only to the person who is. The other users of HayvanDestek will be able to view the connections of your Social Network aside from you.
5.6 Information about services that you connect to the profile
If you decide for connecting the HayvanDestek account to your preference Social Networking profile, data that the company collects about your usage of the services available on our website reviews, as well as other information you provide will be made available and shared with Connections. Unless you decide to alter your privacy preferences for Connections, the Social Network, data like the number of reviews you’ve posted will be displayed in Connections.
5.7 Information about other websites, services, and companies
To help increase the increase in the number of people who read your reviews on our website We have created an effective structure that is sustainable within the guidelines of the industry. HayvanDestek’s principal goal is to increase the visibility and accessibility of our neat authentic reviews. This is why we allow additional feature reviews published on this site.
There are many areas of third-party organizations and services that allow you to show your user reviews, as well as your profile as a public user. This includes:
- Search engines are search engines, such as. Google and Bing
- Companies that are reviewed by HayvanDestek
- Companies who invite you to look over their Product or Service
- Consumer and Business Guides to Shopping and cost comparison websites and more.
- Platforms and application associates like WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, & Prestashop.
- According to HayvanDestek’s analysis, a variety of other websites might be suitable for our reviews.
- Facebook If your review makes it onto this Social Network, this means that the following information will be published:
- Then, write a review(s), (see 1.2 above)
- Your username, your country (location), and any additional information you want to include in your profile. A few examples include your city, your description, your name, gender, picture, and your language.
5.8 Some points to take note of:
If a business sends you an invitation to write a review of their product using our invitation services. Suppose you post an account via HayvanDestek as a response to that request. The company that invited you to write your review can make use of and link your review to the invitation.
If we want to confirm your review’s authenticity If we need to verify your review’s legitimacy, we will contact you and request the required documentation to confirm that you have been through a buying or service experience with the business that you read about. We strongly recommend that you keep this evidence of your purchasing and service experiences for 12 months after the date of the review. Avoid sending critical personal documents.
We will not share the documents we receive from you with the company you viewed. If we are given a specific reference or purchase ID or order number, we can circulate that with the business. Otherwise, you can request our permission not to.
6. Other information
In addition to the ones above information, we may also disclose your data to the following parties in specific circumstances:
- To permit consultants, service providers, and third-party vendors to provide services for us.
- To businesses as well as HayvanDestek companies and HayvanDestek subsidiaries.
- In compliance with the laws as well as legal process claims as well as requests from government officials as well as public officials.
- To comply with authorities of the government and regulatory bodies regarding referrals of cases or investigations.
- Third-party enforcement agencies to third-party enforcement entities USER guidelines, TERMS, and CONDITIONS.
- Third-party parties to safeguard our and associated operations.
- To third-party organizations that protect our privacy, security rights, privacy, affiliates, you, and many others.
- To third parties to limit the damages and to seek remedies.
- To third-party organizations to investigate or to stop suspected or actual acts that do not only concern our website’s misuse or fraud.
- To third parties when there are acquisition sales or assignments, reorganization, mergers, joint ventures, and dispositions of all or part of assets or businesses, including bankruptcy proceedings.
7. Data controller
To make the data control simple and easy to understand for the readers, We have created two sections–information under our control and information under your authority.
7.1 Data that we control as the controller of data
We are the controllers of information for Master Data and other additional information that you provide to establish and maintain your account. This includes but isn’t only limited to your address and email, postal address the password along with your IP address. We have direct supervision of information that is not related to this, such as in the context of services and other areas. The information we collect is made public in the past, but to read this particular section, go to 2.3
Within the European Union, Denmark’s data protection laws regulate the conditions of collecting personal information through HayvanDestek.
7.2 Data about where you’re the controller of the data
The data controller is the data you decide to share on the site. Like Social Network linking, the personal information you share after linking the two profiles is subject to your privacy settings on social networks.
8. Links to sites
There may be URLs that are hyperlinked that will take you to a different site. It is important to know that we do not endorse products and services or websites we host on our platform. The author adds hyperlinks after submitting UGC (USER-generated content) for us. We do not control the content or the information on the linked websites. Therefore, we don’t take any responsibility for the linked sites’ practices, policies, or other information provided by third parties.
If we reveal our responsibility for the website or content we have hyperlinked We encourage users to read their privacy policies and other information. It’s crucial as their method of collecting and processing personal data is different from our own. Always be cautious when browsing any website or acquiring any data. We are also not an authority on privacy policies, policies, UGC, and other details about hyperlinked URLs such as products, services, or web pages.
9. Data Processing
We employ a third-party company to manage and process the technical information of our site and services. The external company is well-known for its data processing capabilities to protect your data. After you accept this Policy, you agree to our procedures to manage and manage your data by our guidelines.
We have a binding and irrevocable agreement between a third-party company and HayvanDestek. The agreement stipulates that the processing and actions involving your personal information are executed by our instructions. After you have accepted the protocol, you authorize our company to direct the third-party processor to manage and manage your data by our policies and the primary purpose for using our website.
We also direct the third-party processor to adopt reasonable technical and organizational steps to safeguard your information from fraudulent activities or scammers. They make sure that your information will never be stolen, destroyed, and/or lost to unauthorized individuals. In addition, personal data sharing is a violation of the protection laws.
If you’d like to learn how our third-party experts process and use your personal information, you might be required to pay the processor. Our experts will give you enough proof that your data is handled with care and processing and protected from others. They will also explain the security measures used to protect your personal information.
HayvanDestek is controlled and operated within the United States. This means that the security and policies are not subject to the laws or jurisdiction of any other countries, territories, or states. When you visit our website from a different location other than the US you are agreeing to process and store your data in our US database.
10. Data retention
We keep documents of your reviews, accounts as well as other activities that you have carried out on our service. The information you need is available by contacting us through an email address. In addition, the information will be removed from our main Database after you have deleted the account you have registered on our site. It would be helpful to be aware that the reviews you have posted will be deleted from your profile. Because our database is an asset that is worth preserving, all information is deleted, including the email address, name, and account deletion date/time. We will track the information for three years.
Even after the deletion of your account We still track your visit to our site in anonymized or aggregated form.
11 – How Long Do We Keep Personal Information
11.1 Data under Children Under 16
As we mentioned previously that we employ technologically advanced administrative technological, organizational, and technical security measures to guard your information. We regularly audit and review the security measures to protect them from security weaknesses. Since the internet cannot guarantee 100% security We also can’t offer any guarantee or warranty regarding the personal information you provide to us. We might send you an email when you sign up for our newsletter. However, they aren’t always secure. So, it is not advisable to send any sensitive information to us by email.
Also, you can read the security procedures to find out more about the latest procedures and policies. We will continue to strive to improve security procedures and to keep you updated constantly.
11.2 External Links and Cookies
11.3 Updating Personal Information
We take strict security measures to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. Additionally, we offer you the option to change your personal information, without the need to contact the company or another entity. If you are unable to modify any inaccurate information in your account, it is best to notify us right away. We will make sure that the information is analyzed and updated to your specifications and our policies. If you want to remove your account following that we will keep certain data for possible legal reasons and legitimate business purposes.
If you provide any personal information that we collect, we will validate the information before taking any action regarding the information. If you have any issues with removing your account from our site Contact us for assistance to adhere to our privacy guidelines.
You can easily modify and check your personal information when you sign in to our website and then go to the page for account settings.
If you delete your UGC from our website it could reflect on other sites, archives, and cached pages. There is a chance that your UGC could be saved as well copied and used by different websites. Access and use of information on our site, including UGC is managed under our terms of service policy.
11.4 The right to amend this Policy
12 – Contact Us
If you are still unsure about our privacy practices and how we process your personal information, get in touch with us via admin@HayvanDestek.com. We’ll be happy to help you with your concerns and address them within a matter of minutes.